We’re Ready For You!
We want your entire experience with our community to be awesome! Check out these tips for attending your first class at Alchemy. To make your first week even more awesome it’s on us!
- Choose your class – We recommend the A10 Class or the Free Intro Class for first timers. Pre-registration is not required.
- Arrive 15 minutes early – Let the front desk know it’s your first time, they will hook you up.
- No mat or shoes required – Alchemy classes are bare-footed (except Astrong), and yoga mats are not required.
- Check your worries at the door. We mean that. We take community very seriously and have a squad ready to welcome you with open arms.
- Have fun and don’t overthink it. Our workouts are intended to be hard. You may walk in anxious but you will walk out the door feeling strong and alive.